In the current post-truth era, put a social issue on the agenda for a non-commercial client (journalism, government, NGO) via qualitative information (thorough research), producing a viable and marketable media or communication product (consisting of two complementary expressions) that offers room for a nuanced position (text, audio, video) to create more awareness about this issue among a specific target group.
You will analyse the social debate and investigate the impact of media in it, and based on this put a social issue on the agenda, using a media and/or communication product of your choice to influence the attitude and/or behaviour of the target group.
In this stone you will work on:
- Identifying social issues (and putting them on the agenda)
- Researching and analysing the influence of media and media technology on society
- Creating and distributing concepts, campaigns and stories for social issue
- Influencing the perception and behaviour of social issues (setting the agenda)
- Storyteller (journalist) and/or Content creator
- Media theorist and/or ethicist
In this stone you’ll create: