Disclaimer: This stone will only be given in English!
“The Future is (Y)ours” is a stone where you will answer a future related question at a strategic level for a client from the industry. The future is always present. What will that future look like, how do you research that? And most importantly, why is it important to think about?
You can think of problem based questions such as:
- How will Phillips become relevant for generation Z in the field of healthcare?
- How can MTV remain relevant for the pre-teens who are now consuming more media?
- What needs do single person households have when shopping and how do they develop?
You will take courses such as ‘Innovative research’, ‘Futures Literacy’ and ‘Narrating’.
You will learn to collect information in an international context in ways that you have not applied before, such as trendwatching or visual research methods. You will learn more about the phenomenon of foresights, how companies use them and how you can use them. Finally, you learn to proclaim your own insights in a story that you create in a medium that you choose. You can think of a futures video, imagined scenario or a trend presentation – all of this is presented at the end of the program in an exhibition that you organize with your fellow students.
You choose this module:
- If you are curious about the new and changes around you inspire you.
- You would like to learn to navigate the future on a strategic level.
- When you would like to inspire clients with your insights.
- You want to develop your Futures Literacy.
- Likes to partake in classes in English and work in an international context.
Do you have questions about this stone? Send your e-mail to Quentijn Wulffers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this stone your create media in the following types: